It has been a little while since my last blog post, but I wanted to post a quick message to say that I haven’t forgot about you guys!
Things have been very busy at my day job and I have a hard time in my personal life too, which has pretty much zapped all my spare “blog time” <sniff>
However, moving into the new year, I have some articles in the wings which may be of interest. As a quick teaser, these include:
- ISA Server 2006 Health Check: Time for a Tune-Up?
- The Path to DirectAccess – Part 1: Choosing the DA Solution
- The Path to DirectAccess – Part 2: Thinking about IPv6
- The Path to DirectAccess – Part 3: Putting it All Together
- The Path to DirectAccess – Part 4: Extending DA with NAP
- The Path to DirectAccess – Part 5: A Few Lessons Learnt
- Using Forefront TMG with Multiple Data Centres
- Using Forefront UAG with Multiple Data Centres
Talking of which, that brings me nicely onto something else I have been planning for a while; my new blog site! With the recent product changes and my focus of specialisation, a blog site about ISA just isn’t good enough anymore. So, it’s time for a blog about Forefront Edge Solutions.
Therefore, my new blog site will be called: Closer to the Edge and will be available at the new address of http://blog.msedge.org.uk
From now on, blog posts about TMG/UAG will be going onto Closer to the Edge. I then plan to maintain Me, Myself and ISA to host legacy content and avoid broken links from forum posts etc. There will probably be a period of coexistence where articles appear on both blogs, until I get the new blog into search engines and popular on the forums…
So, 2010 has already started early with both Forefront Edge products released; I hope to make the most of it with my new blog next year too!
Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)